Best TCO Rack Solution for Datacenter :
A80G3 datacenter rack solution series, along with Inventec Computing Node, Storage Node, and Cold Storage Node, can be flexibly applied to cloud computing ecology of the datacenter or the enterprise and bring the revolutionized innovative energy efficiency for the businesses.
According to user testing data, A80 2.0 Rack System in a natural cooling datacenter environment has gotten the best PUE 1.18, and PUE 1.37 on average annually in general datacenters where cold and hot aisles are segregated; TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) has lowered 10% and target delivery efficiency increases 10 times; meanwhile, storage density has greatly advanced 100%. Hardware infrastructure of A80 2.0 Datacenter Rack Solution is up to 42U high, equipped with the standard aviation connectors, and supporting direct plugging to get on-line and ready to use. The series present:
Centralized Cooling :
- Remove individual cooling fans in each server node
- Shared cooling fan wall fabric
- Save total cooling power consumption
- Smart rack cooling control
- Easy maintenance with hot-swappable fan
Centralized Power Supply :
Introducing the latest copperplate node connector design, simplifying the copper busbar design on the rack and equipped with smart control, high performance, and mechanism of backup and recovery.
Centralized Management :
- Rack Management Controller (RMC) can make cooling control of the entire rack by fan management policies, on the basis of independent Fan Control Boards (FCBs).
- Users can remotely manage node so as to real-time monitor the fan and the power.
- Convenient for clients to make remote management of the datacenter.
Diversified Nodes :
- High performance computing node, adopting dual socket motherboard structure and multi-channels/inter-cache techniques to enhance computing performance.
- Hot swappable storage node with large capacity, one single node maximally supporting twelve 3.5” hot-swappable disks with large capacity, and supporting the RAID techniques on the bottom layer hardware, catering to the demand for real-time storage space of online business
- Cold storage node with large capacity, one single node supporting eighteen 3.5”hot-swappable disks with large capacity, and supporting data backup for core data.
High Density Design :
- Node with high density design, in the space of 1U supporting computing capacity high up to 4 processors, doubly enhancing its high performance computing density in per unit space, and greatly economizing datacenter space.
- Rack nodes high densely deployed, A80 in 42U rack space not only accommodating network capability switch devices, centralized power facilities, and remote management modules, but also supporting computing capacity high up to 128 CPUs.